Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanks, Linda

Thank you for inviting me to post on your blog about our great town! I tell people about life in Bloomsbury and at first they don't believe me! I was happy to see the post from Donna, because I had lost contact with her also.

We're still in NE Pennsylvania, but in another location. I remember when Donna came up to visit when we lived in Wallsville. Since then we moved several more times, and now are living near a little town called Fleetville for the past 20 years.

I look forward to creating a profile and sending in my memories from time to time. I didn't remember about Dale and Bill liking those green peppers, but I do remember sitting in the back room of "Leo's" eating chocolate cookies. That's were I was when I had my eyebrows plucked for the first time.....by Donna.....and it hurt like heck!!

More later....Love to all you Bloomsbury kids! Love, Pat

2 comments:

  1. I guess we were all pretty intimate. Pat you brought up a memory of me and my cousin Joan Berger. She decided her ears were too big, so I taped them to her head. Today she just wears her hair down. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch....that tape coming off would have smarted. You were a good cousin though...just trying to help!

    ReplyDelete